Final Paper Submission
Prepare a Final Paper
- Final paper should be submitted in English using the ICEF 2022 format which can be download.
- Paper should be electronically submitted in PDF file.
- Acceptance notification will be informed by June 10, 2022.
- At least one of authors must register by June 30, 2022 in order for their papers to be included in the program and e-proceedings of ICEF 2022
- Regular registration entitles an author to present up to one papers.
- Final Paper Type : Manuscript Template
- Extended Abstract Paper(1page), Short Paper(2page)
* There is no restriction even if you want to submit more than 3 pages of paper
- HYBRID Presentation Template
Publication Opportunities in Leading Academic Journals
The authors of selected papers in the conference will be recommended to the following journals.
JEET (SCIE, Scopus)Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology
T.KIEE (Scopus)The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
ACTA TTPU(International scientific journal) : ACTA TTPU (http://acta.polito.uz/index.php/journal)
Notification of Final Paper Acceptance
- All submitted final papers will be reviewed by the scientific committee according to standard review procedures.
- If you have not received the notification, please send an email to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your final paper information.